Hyundai India organises 21st Free Car Care Clinic
Hyundai India is organising a Free Car Care Clinic across all its service centres in the country. The company is offering free extended warranties and other gifts to the customers attending the service camp from March 12-21, 2016.
The camp offers a free comprehensive 90-point check-up with a thorough examination of the engine, transmission, electrical system, under-body, AC and the exterior to name a few. Hyundai owners can also avail discounts on spare parts, labour charges, selected accessories and on value added service like road side assistance.
Hyundai will also offer discounts on extended warranty along with lucrative deals on exchange of old cars. Customers who have owned Hyundai cars for more than four years are entitled to additional discounts over the above offers.
Rakesh Srivastava, senior VP, Sales and Marketing, HMIL said, "Indian customers' need and preference are constantly evolving. We at Hyundai believe in understanding and innovating towards providing the best products and services to our valued customers. Hyundai's Free Car Care Clinic is a way forward and has always received an overwhelming response from customers and this year too. We hope to see increased participation in the clinic across the country. Through initiatives like these, we fulfil our aim of providing best of products and services to our customers to enjoy a value-added ownership experience."
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India