Hyundai India organises 21st Free Car Care Clinic
Hyundai India is organising a Free Car Care Clinic across all its service centres in the country. The company is offering free extended warranties and other gifts to the customers attending the service camp from March 12-21, 2016.
The camp offers a free comprehensive 90-point check-up with a thorough examination of the engine, transmission, electrical system, under-body, AC and the exterior to name a few. Hyundai owners can also avail discounts on spare parts, labour charges, selected accessories and on value added service like road side assistance.
Hyundai will also offer discounts on extended warranty along with lucrative deals on exchange of old cars. Customers who have owned Hyundai cars for more than four years are entitled to additional discounts over the above offers.
Rakesh Srivastava, senior VP, Sales and Marketing, HMIL said, "Indian customers' need and preference are constantly evolving. We at Hyundai believe in understanding and innovating towards providing the best products and services to our valued customers. Hyundai's Free Car Care Clinic is a way forward and has always received an overwhelming response from customers and this year too. We hope to see increased participation in the clinic across the country. Through initiatives like these, we fulfil our aim of providing best of products and services to our customers to enjoy a value-added ownership experience."
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders