Hyundai India revises Elite i20's feature list
Hyundai India has revised the features provided on the Elite i20 recently. The revision affects the Sportz trim the most - it loses out on the automatic pinch guard window on the driver's side and the boot lamp that was offered earlier from this trim upward. Additionally, it will now get only one foldable key along with a regular spare key as opposed to the two foldable keys it got previously. The leather wrapped steering wheel and gear knob that the Sportz and Sportz (O) used to be offered with have also been omitted from the updated cars.
The slot under the climate control to store tickets, cards etc has been removed from all the trims. The base Era loses just the passenger vanity mirror. The Magna trim is offered without any features omitted. The top of the line Asta trim also retains all but one feature - the rear power outlet. Hyundai, however, offers new seat upholstery across all the trims of the Elite i20. The company will also introduce a touchscreen AVN infotainment system soon on the i20 soon.
There has been no price reduction though.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review