Hyundai India to be the official partner of FIFA U17 World Cup Tournament
Hyundai India today made an official announcement of being the official transportation partner for the upcoming FIFA U17 World Cup Tournament. The company will be offering a fleet of 63 premium Hyundai cars. This includes the recently launched Verna, Tucson and the Elite i20. There will be additional coaches across 6 cities namely, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Kochi, Goa and Guwahati for the movement of the players and the FIFA management during the sports event. The FIFA U17 World Cup Tournament starts from October 6, 2017.
Javier Ceppi, tournament director - local organising committee; Martin Nussbaumer, marketing operations group leader FIFA; YK Koo-MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd; Rakesh Srivastava director, Sales and Marketing - HMIL, S J Ha, Director Sales & Marketing- HMIL at the official vehicle handover ceremony
In a ceremony at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi, Y.K. Koo, MD & CEO, HMIL handed over the cars to Martin Nussbaumer, marketing operations group leader, FIFA and Javier Ceppi, tournament director, local organising committee.
"Hyundai is proud to partner with The FIFA U17 World Cup being hosted for the first time in India. At Hyundai, we understand the passion of the Indian football fans and want to keep the excitement around Hyundai brand alive by engaging with our customers at every point. Football is a game of passion, a game of heart; For every fan, football drives them and as a dynamic automotive brand, HMIL has always been associated globally with diverse sport activities." commented, Y K Koo, managing director and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
Hyundai has lined up exclusive engagement activities and merchandise distribution for its customers around FIFA U17 World Cup at its dealerships in the 6 host cities in India. The company will also be running different promotional programmes with the campaigns #FuelTheGame and #FootballerInYou, wherein participants can send their slogans as well as upload their own films showcasing their football skills.
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign