Hyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018
Hyundai Motor India Limited has announced that it will increase the prices of its vehicles by 2 per cent from June 2018. The price hike will be applicable to all the models that are currently on sale in the Indian market, except the refreshed Hyundai Creta that was launched on May 22, 2018.
Speaking about the price hike, Rakesh Srivastava, director, Sales and Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Limited said that the company has been absorbing the increasing costs of materials, freight, fuel and commodities so far. However, it now faces the constraint of passing out the increase in input costs to its customers.
Hyundai range of vehicle on sale in India begins from the Eon, prices of which start at Rs 3.3 lakh (ex-Delhi). The most expensive vehicle in the line-up is the Tucson, starting at Rs 25.44 lakh (ex-Delhi).
Hyundai is riding high on the success of the all-new Verna that bagged the 2018 OVERDRIVE Car of the Year award as well as the 2018 ICOTY (Indian Car of the Year) award.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.09 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani