Hyundai ix25 set for mid-2015 launch in India
If you were wondering if Hyundai is going to be joining the compact SUV brigade in India, we finally have word they are. The Korean company has been testing the ix25 in India and the compact SUV is slated for a mid-2015 launch. The Hyundai ix 25 was captured being benchmark tested against the Ford and Renault. The ix25, as far as length goes, sits squarely between the aforementioned cars. This holds true for even the wheelbase. Our sources tell us that Hyundai may use the 1.6-litre motors from the Verna instead of the ones from the Elite i20. Both the petrol and diesel engines are already powerful and should be peppy enough even in the new ix25.
The interiors are are expected to be upmarket than even the already luxurious Elite i20. We can expect many segment first features in the new ix25 including daytime running lamps
Hyundai is also looking at launching their Maruti Ertiga and Honda Mobilio competitor by 2016. We expect it will debut at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition