Hyundai Kona Electric SUV teased before February 27 global reveal
Days after Hyundai India showcased the Hyundai Kona compact SUV at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2018, Hyundai has teased released a teaser of the Kona Electric SUV. The Hyundai Kona Electric SUV teaser image comes just weeks before its global reveal on February 27. The teaser image of the Hyundai Kona Electric features the outline of the upcoming Electric SUV drown in streaks of light. From what we can tell, the Hyundai Kona Electric SUV more or less resembles the standard Hyundai Kona, which is among the safest SUVs. This will be the first all-electric SUV from the Korean carmaker. The electric SUV will feature badging and some visual elements such as a different grille to distinguish itself from its standard version.
The Hyundai Kona Electric will be available with two powertrain options, for different outputs. Reports suggest the electric SUV will have a range of up to 500km on a single charge. It should be noted that Hyundai plans to launch its first electric car in India by 2019. With the current level of popularity that SUVs in the Indian market, the Kona Electric SUV could very well be the company's first electric vehicle here.
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
- NewsFMSCI nominates CS Santosh and Aishwarya Pissay for consideration for Arjuna Award
- NewsRefreshed Kia Seltos with more features launched at Rs 9.89 lakh
- NewsToyota Fortuner facelift international unveil expected on June 4
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV expected to get 6-cylinder petrol and diesel engine options
- News2020 Vespa Notte 125 launched for Rs 91,492
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!