Hyundai launches 2015 Elantra starting at Rs 14.13 lakh ex-Delhi
Hyundai has launched a refreshed version of its feature packed range topping sedan, the Elantra. Changes include new projector headlamps with LED running lamps along with a new front bumper that houses new fog lamps. The window belt line gets a lick of chrome and there's also some chrome garnish on the exhaust tip. The tail lamp is a new LED affair and the 16-inch rims are new too.
The Elantra was a segment leader in terms of features and that hasn't changed. There's a raft of features including electronically heated, adjusting and folding mirrors, auto lamps, rear parking sensors and camera, push button start, a new generation 4.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system and cruise control. There's also a new Supervision instrument cluster and if it's anything like the one in the Santa Fe, then it's going to be very good. The 10 way power driver's seat, ventilated front seats and rear air con vents have been retained.
Safety is a strong point on the Elantra as well with six airbags, hill hold, ESP and disc brakes all around. Mechanically, the Elantra continues without any changes. Two engines are on offer, a 1.6-litre 128PS diesel and a 1.8-litre 149.5PS petrol. Both automatic and manual gearbox options are available for both engines. The petrol returns a claimed 16.3kmpl and Hyundai claims that the diesel's 22.7kmpl is a best in class figure.
The new Elantra will be available in six colours. The prices listed below are all ex-showroom Delhi.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Prices
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa