Hyundai launches 2015 Elantra starting at Rs 14.13 lakh ex-Delhi
Hyundai has launched a refreshed version of its feature packed range topping sedan, the Elantra. Changes include new projector headlamps with LED running lamps along with a new front bumper that houses new fog lamps. The window belt line gets a lick of chrome and there's also some chrome garnish on the exhaust tip. The tail lamp is a new LED affair and the 16-inch rims are new too.
The Elantra was a segment leader in terms of features and that hasn't changed. There's a raft of features including electronically heated, adjusting and folding mirrors, auto lamps, rear parking sensors and camera, push button start, a new generation 4.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system and cruise control. There's also a new Supervision instrument cluster and if it's anything like the one in the Santa Fe, then it's going to be very good. The 10 way power driver's seat, ventilated front seats and rear air con vents have been retained.
Safety is a strong point on the Elantra as well with six airbags, hill hold, ESP and disc brakes all around. Mechanically, the Elantra continues without any changes. Two engines are on offer, a 1.6-litre 128PS diesel and a 1.8-litre 149.5PS petrol. Both automatic and manual gearbox options are available for both engines. The petrol returns a claimed 16.3kmpl and Hyundai claims that the diesel's 22.7kmpl is a best in class figure.
The new Elantra will be available in six colours. The prices listed below are all ex-showroom Delhi.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Prices
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire