Hyundai launches automatic Grand i10 Magna in India at Rs 6.21 lakh
Hyundai has launched the Grand i10 automatic in the Magna variant at Rs 6.21 lakh in India. Previously, only the Asta trim was available with an automatic transmission. However, according to a dealer, Hyundai has discontinued the automatic trim of the Asta variant in India. The automatic is now available in the Asta (O) as well now.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Magna variant comes equipped with central locking, driver side airbag, and front and rear power windows. While the Asta trim was offered with keyless entry, reverse parking sensors, rear defogger and front passenger airbag, among other features.
The Grand i10 automatic is powered by a 1,197cc petrol motor that puts out 83PS at 6,000 rpm and generates 116Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. This engine is paired with a 4-speed automatic transmission.
This is the second update that the Grand i10 has received after Hyundai announced its anniversary edition, launched in India at Rs 5.68 lakh. The special edition will be available in the Sportz trim only. The car features a rear spoiler, body graphics and a blacked-out B-Pillar to highlight the glass area. The cabin features a dual-tone red and black interior and a 6.2-inch touchscreen audio-video system. The base variant of the Hyundai Grand i10 now comes with a driver airbag whereas trims sitting above it, get the passenger airbag too.
Starts Rs 4.91 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000