Hyundai Motor India inaugurates its first digital showroom
Hyundai Motor India ltd (HMIL) has inaugurated it's first digital automotive experience outlet in New Delhi. The Unity Hyundai outlet is the carmaker's first digital showroom in India. Unlike regular showrooms, the Hyundai digital experience outlet has no real cars on display. Instead it will allow prospective buyers to experience Hyundai cars virtually.
This digital showroom concept has been introduced by Hyundai globally. It offers prospective new car buyers a unique experience through realistic 3D screens and floor-to-ceiling video walls. Apart from virtually experiencing cars at a 1:1 scale, they can also personalize their buy by choosing from the available options.
Speaking on the occasion, Y K Koo, managing director, HMIL, said "Hyundai has the customers truly at its heart. This outlet expresses Hyundai's modern premium brand identity. Unity Hyundai is India's first interactive, creative and understanding space which boosts the Hyundai brand value by creating an emotional connect with the existing and future customers. The key drivers for the success of Unity Hyundai - digital experience outlet will be evolution, innovation and experience. This exciting new digital outlet from Hyundai exemplifies these themes to create a unique experience."
The digital showroom will also have sales representatives to assist buyers with all product related queries. Like any typical new car showroom, buyers can exchange their old car and drive out with a new Hyundai.
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser