Hyundai Motor India releases music video made from Elite i20 sounds
Hyundai Motor India has released an innovative music video which does not feature any traditional musical instruments. Instead, the 'Drive Mein Junoon' music video has been composed from 118 sounds derived from the Elite i20. The music video celebrates the success of the hatchback in India and features Arijit Singh.
The music video has been composed by utilising sounds made by pulling the handbrake, engaging the wipers, turning the indicators on and off, opening and closing the doors, revving the engine etc. The carmaker has stated in an official release that this unique song was recorded in just a single day.
Hyundai has said that it will be organising different contests and activities around the song to further engage its audiences. The carmaker also intends to continue creating innovative content to connect with its customers.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10