Hyundai Motor India releases music video made from Elite i20 sounds
Hyundai Motor India has released an innovative music video which does not feature any traditional musical instruments. Instead, the 'Drive Mein Junoon' music video has been composed from 118 sounds derived from the Elite i20. The music video celebrates the success of the hatchback in India and features Arijit Singh.
The music video has been composed by utilising sounds made by pulling the handbrake, engaging the wipers, turning the indicators on and off, opening and closing the doors, revving the engine etc. The carmaker has stated in an official release that this unique song was recorded in just a single day.
Hyundai has said that it will be organising different contests and activities around the song to further engage its audiences. The carmaker also intends to continue creating innovative content to connect with its customers.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block