Hyundai offering benefits of up to Rs 75K on Grand i10 in March
Hyundai India is offering big discounts on the Grand i10 and Xcent until end of March, as a part of the end of the financial year discounts. In a bid to clear out the 2018 stocks, most car makers are offering cash discounts and other attractive schemes.
Customers buying the Grand i10 can get a Rs 40,000 cash discount and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus. An extra Rs 10,000 cash discount is available on Grand i10 Sportz Dual Tone and Asta variants. The Xcent is also being offered with a cash discount of Rs 40,000 with an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. Both these cars will get an additional Rs 5,000 discount for government and corporate employees
Other Hyundai models also get some discounts, although not as much. The Santro, the latest model in Hyundai's lineup does not get any direct discount but it is being offered with free first-year insurance on the 2018 model. Hyundai is also giving 3 gram gold coins on the 2019 Santro and Grand i10. The Elite i20 and i20 Active only get exchange bonus worth Rs 20,000. The Verna also gets the same exchange bonus in addition to corporate discount of Rs 20,000.
The premium compact SUV Hyundai Creta does not get any offers, given it is already the segment best seller. The more premium Elantra and Tucson get cash discounts of Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000 respectively. Extra corporate discount is Rs 10,000 on the Elantra and Rs 20,000 on the Tucson. Both these cars get an exchange bonus of Rs 50,000.
Hyundai has been in news recently after confirming the name of its new sub-compact SUV. The new Hyundai Venue will be a sub-4 metre SUV and will be unveiled on 17 April 2019.
Disclaimer: Discounts are offered by the dealers, and they vary from dealer to dealer, depending on the stock. Please check with Hyundai authorized dealers in your city for exact amount discount/benefit being offered.
Starts Rs 4.91 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip