Hyundai recalls 2437 Santa Fes in India over faulty lamp switch
The season of recalls isn't over yet. Joining the long list of manufacturers announcing a recall is now Hyundai India. The Korean company is recalling 2437 units of the Santa Fe from the 2011 model year to replace a faulty stop lamp switch. The affected models are from the manufacturing batch between June 26, 2011 to September 26, 2013.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai India will be contacting the customers of the affected vehicles to get the stop lamp switch replaced for free at authorized workshops. This version of the Santa Fe was launched in India in 2010 and was recently replaced by the 2014 model earlier this year at the expo.
Hyundai Santa Fe faulty lamp switch recall press release
Hyundai Motor India Ltd Voluntary Recalls Santa Fe (Model Year 2011) to Replace "Stop Lamp Switch"
New Delhi, May 24, 2014: Hyundai Motor India Ltd has initiated a service campaign to voluntarily recall and replace the "Stop Lamp Switch" of Santa Fe(Model Year 2011) due to potential malfunction, at no cost to customer.
Hyundai Motor India will voluntarily recall 2437 number of Santa Fe Vehicles of the 2011 model year in India for the manufacturing period 26 June 2011 26 September 2013. Owners of the involved vehicles will be notified in a phased manner to bring in their vehicles for replacing the part.
As a responsible manufacturer Hyundai motor India continues to safeguard the safety of its customers and encourage owners of all affected Santa Fevehicles to take them to authorized Hyundai Dealers. Hyundai Motor India will deliver best service and attention to its customers with its strong service and support network across the country.
- NewsBSVI Ford Endeavour SUV launched in India, priced at Rs 29.55 lakh
- NewsIndia-bound Volvo S90, V90 and V90 Cross Country facelift unveiled globally
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza prices and variants explained
- ReviewBSVI KTM Duke 200 first ride review
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Vitpilen 250 launched in India at Rs 1.80 lakh
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055