Hyundai Relief Task Force to attend to flood-affected cars in Mumbai
Hyundai has created an initative called the Relief Task Force which will support Hyundai customers who had been affected by the Mumbai flood. The company mentions that a dedicated emergency road service team will support customers affected by the flood and their vehicles along with 36 flatbed trucks and 24 towing trucks to assist the customers in case of any breakdown. In order to ensure the availability of services in every part of the city, Hyundai has activated a toll-free number (0124- 4343937) for towing the vehicles and over 100 technicians will assist with vehicle repairs. Additionally, insurance companies will also be supporting the customers by allocating surveyors for enhancing flood claim settlement. Hyundai is also offering special discounts on parts being offered on repairs/restorations of flood-affected vehicles along with 50 per cent discount on depreciation on insurance claims.
"As a responsible and customer-centric brand, Hyundai has always been a front runner in providing the best of service assistance that is required during stressed times. As India's First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider, we are cognisant of the value that mobility holds during such situations and thereby committed to provide the best possible solution to enhance our customer's 'Peace of Mind'. We request our customers to take basic precautions on the go and call our experts immediately in case of any emergency or vehicle breakdown," commented S Punnaivanam, Vice President National Service, Hyundai Motor India.
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsGoodyear launched two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines