Hyundai Santro Xing celebration edition launched in India
Hyundai India has announced sales of its longest selling car, the Santro with a celebration edition. The car is being offered for a limited period with body graphics, rear chrome garnish and rear parking sensors with LED display. Inside, there is a new Blaupunkt audio system, new floor mats and a rear manual curtain to block the sunlight. The celebration edition is available only with the GL Plus model and in coral white, sleek silver and mushroom colours. While prices haven't been announced yet, expect it to cost around Rs 20,000 more than the regular car. A finance option on the Santro is being offered at an interest rate of 7.44 per cent.
Under the hood, the Santro comes with a 1.1-litre engine which is available both in petrol and LPG options. The 63PS IRDe engine is known to be peppy and comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. On the safety front, the Santro has keyless entry, dual impact side beams, collapsible steering and self locking doors. Sadly, ABS and airbags aren't even on the options list.
Update: Hyundai has priced the Santro Xing Celebration Edition at Rs 3.81 lakh, ex-Delhi
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, Rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to be launched in India on October 15
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSVI India launch on October 8