Hyundai starts i-Drive India cross country drive
12 lakh is not a small number. So when Hyundai says it has sold over 12 lakh i10s since it was introduced in 2007, it is no small feat. And to celebrate this achievement, Hyundai recently launched the special edition i10 i-tech. The car got a host of interesting features that make it that much more special in the celebrations.
That is not all. What celebration is complete without a cross country drive touching all major cities? The i-Drive India, the cross country drive, was flagged off from Delhi on March 5, 2012 by Nalin Kapoor, senior general manager and group head of marketing, HMIL. The drive will cover a total distance of over 9000km by the time it ends on March 29, back in Delhi. The route for the drive will be Delhi â" Jaipur â" Udaipur â" Silvassa â" Mumbai â" Goa â" Hubli â" Bangalore â" Coimbatore â" Kochi â" Salem â" Chennai â" Vijayawada â" Vishakhapatnam â" Bhubaneshwar â" Kolkata â" Gaya â" Varanasi â" Agra â" Delhi â" Jammu â" Delhi. Speaking at the launch, Nalin Kapoor said "We are delighted to launch the first edition of Hyundai's cross country drive i-Drive India with the special edition of our most successful car i-10. We are certain that the new special edition with its innovative and advanced features will be appreciated by all the participants of this drive. Through Modern Premium brand direction, we provide new value and Hyundai experience to our customers"
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India