Hyundai to hike car prices in 2012
Hyundai's director of marketing and sales, Arvind Saxena was quoted as saying that there will be a price hike across all the Hyundai models from January 2012. Mr. Saxena mentioned that Hyundai as a company is finding it difficult to absorb the higher fuel prices, rising inflation and also sharp rupee depreciation. He further added that they are still working out on the specific increase on various models and broadly, the price increase will be in the range of 1.5 to 2% across all models.
- NewsDakar 2020: Kamaz driver Andrey Karginov wins title in truck category
- NewsDakar 2020: Sherco TVS Racing's Adrien Metge ends the rally 12th overall
- NewsHyundai Kona Electric makes it to Guinness World Records
- NewsDakar 2020: Honda's Ricky Brabec takes first win ending KTM's Dakar domination
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Everything that you need to know