Hyundai to hike car prices in 2012
Hyundai's director of marketing and sales, Arvind Saxena was quoted as saying that there will be a price hike across all the Hyundai models from January 2012. Mr. Saxena mentioned that Hyundai as a company is finding it difficult to absorb the higher fuel prices, rising inflation and also sharp rupee depreciation. He further added that they are still working out on the specific increase on various models and broadly, the price increase will be in the range of 1.5 to 2% across all models.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India