Hyundai to organise Mega Experience Program across India
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has announced its 'Mega Experience Program' which will be organised on May 22, 2016 across 567 locations in 324 cities. It is being organised to celebrate the carmakers 20 years in India. The company says that during this program existing Hyundai customers will get to experience their services, products and brand.
Additionally, Hyundai will offer 18 point free car check up across different locations like malls, residential societies, parking lots and petrol pumps. Hyundai vehicle owners visiting the camps will get to avail of scratch cards containing attractive benefits on services, labour charges and benefits like free car wash as well. The company will also organise activities like free basic health check-up for Hyundai vehicle owners and offer free test drives of Hyundai cars.
Speaking on the initiative Rakesh Srivastava, senior vice president, sales and marketing, HMIL, said, "Being a customer centric and caring brand, the Mega Experience Hyundai Program is our initiative to reinforce the bond with our valued customers. Hyundai Motor India is committed to reach out to customers, comprehend their needs & become a lifetime partner and beyond."
Hyundai says that this unique initiative will help them reach out to customers at a place which is convenient for them. Hyundai had unveiled the new Tucson at the 2016 Auto Expo which is expected to be launched by the end of this year.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X