Hyundai to set up technical training centre in Ghana
For automobile repairs, Hyundai is setting up a technical training centre in Ghana. Plan Korea and Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) will be in collaboration with Hyundai for this project. The repair training school which is in Koforidua, Ghana, is called Hyundai-KOICA Dream Centre and will open with a 3-year programme in September this year. This project has been undertaken to generate employment for youth in under-developed African countries.
Hyundai will support the establishment of the school, from paying teachers to developing curriculum. 300 students will be admitted for the initial year and those with good school records will be eventually be offered jobs in Hyundai service centres. Hyundai has plans to set up similar training centres in other parts of Africa.
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021