Hyundai to set up technical training centre in Ghana
For automobile repairs, Hyundai is setting up a technical training centre in Ghana. Plan Korea and Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) will be in collaboration with Hyundai for this project. The repair training school which is in Koforidua, Ghana, is called Hyundai-KOICA Dream Centre and will open with a 3-year programme in September this year. This project has been undertaken to generate employment for youth in under-developed African countries.
Hyundai will support the establishment of the school, from paying teachers to developing curriculum. 300 students will be admitted for the initial year and those with good school records will be eventually be offered jobs in Hyundai service centres. Hyundai has plans to set up similar training centres in other parts of Africa.
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip