Hyundai Tucson diesel 4WD automatic launched in India at Rs 25.19 lakh
Hyundai has launched the Tucson diesel 4WD in India at Rs 25.19 lakh, ex-Delhi. The new Hyundai Tucson diesel 4WD is available in the automatic transmission and gets an on-demand 4WD that can also be switched off. Hyundai says that this results in less wear and tear of parts. The driver can also lock the system in 4WD mode thereby ensuring maximum traction by sending the power in equal measures to the front and rear wheels. As of now, Hyundai is offering the 4WD only on the top-spec diesel Tucson GLS trim. The Hyundai Tucson 4WD diesel replaces the previous 2WD GLS trim and is priced Rs 1.33 lakh more. In addition to the 4WD, Hyundai has also added Electronic Stability Control, Vehicle Stability Management, Hill Assist Control, Brake Assist and Down Hill Brake Control to both the petrol and diesel automatic trims.
The Hyundai Tucon's surefooted handling makes it an absolute joy to chuck around a corner
The Hyundai Tucson diesel has a 185PS/400Nm, 4-cylinder 1995cc turbo engine. The engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic. With the 2-wheel drive Tucson, Hyundai used to claim a fuel efficiency of 16.38kmpl. While there are no numbers claimed for the 4WD version, it is likely that the Hyundai Tucson diesel 4WD automatic will have a slightly lower fuel efficiency. In our tests, we found the Hyundai Tucson GLS 2WD AT to be a comfortable and feature-rich SUV. With the addition of these enhancements, the Hyundai Tucson can now take the fight to the recently launched Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan.
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300