Hyundai Venue compact SUV spotted at a dealership - launch soon
The upcoming Hyundai Venue which was teased by the company in videos on their official social network platform has been spotted at a dealership ahead of its launch. The Hyundai Venue SUV will take on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon.
The Hyundai Venue SUV's styling also draws inspiration from the upcoming Hyundai Kona with its split light format. The side profile will be similar to that of the Hyundai Creta while the rear too will feature a modern design.
The images surfacing the internet have confirmed that the Venue will be offered in the turbocharged petrol engine. It is expected to be powered by a 1.0 litre T-GDi turbo-petrol producing 120PS and 117Nm, which will most likely be made by Hyundai India locally. Accompanying the turbo-petrol could be Hyundai's naturally-aspirated 1.2 litre Kappa petrol, that produces 84PS and 117Nm. Diesel variants could be powered by the 1.4 litre U2 CRDi motor that produces 90PS of power and 224Nm of torque to keep the cost in check.
The cabin of the Hyundai Venue SUV is expected to come with a generous layout, matching those of rivals like the XUV300 and Nexon. Features like a sunroof, climate control CarPlay and Android Auto too will be made a part of the equipment list. We believe safety features like dual front airbags, Isofix mounts and other bits will be offered as standard.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- NewsMG Hector Plus bookings open in India, specifications and features revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block