Hyundai Venue gets a Flux variant for international markets
Hyundai has unveiled a new Flux variant of the Venue for the international markets. Retaining the feature and powertrain options, the Venue Flux is essentially a funkier version of sub-compact SUV. The main highlight of this new offering is the hot-stamped front grille, which makes it appear more premium than the regular offering. For now, Hyundai will be selling the Venue Flux only in South Korea.
In addition to the premium grille design that indeed makes this version of the Venue resemble its bigger and expensive siblings, Hyundai has also given it an acid-green roof along along with select detailing of the same on the bumpers, side cladding, mirrors and also a special badge on the C-Pillar. Inside, the funky green/yellow detailing can be seen on the stitches on the steering wheel, AC vents and control knobs, seats, drive mode selector and around the gear shifter as well. The features list remains unchanged with the 8-inch touchscreen unit, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, rear park assist with camera, sunroof, automatic climate control, ABS, EBD, six airbags, hill assist, traction control and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
The Hyundai Venue is powered by a 1.6-litre petrol engine in South Korea, that produces 123PS of power and 154Nm of torque. While the India-spec Hyundai Venue is offered with a choice between two petrol and one diesel engine. There is the 1.2-litre petrol that makes 83PS and 116Nm, 1.4-litre four-cylinder turbo diesel motor which puts out 90PS and 220Nm, paired with a six-speed manual and a 1.0-litre turbo which produces 120PS and 172Nm, that can be optioned with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic or a six-speed manual.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US