Hyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
March 2020 has been difficult in terms of sales and Hyundai was no exceptions. While the sales have almost halved as compared to March 2019 or even February 2020, there are some green shoots as well.
Hyundai Venue sales have not been too affected unlike its competition and hence the Venue has turned out to be the highest selling sub-4m compact SUV. Segment-leader Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sold 5513 units as against the 6127 units of the Venue which is followed by the Tata Nexon.
Despite its launch being mired in the COVID scare, the Hyundai Creta has begun strongly garnering 6,706 units in its first month. The numbers are a result of the strong pre-launch booking performance and that has helped the Creta become the bestselling Hyundai in March 2020.
One of the hardest hit Hyundai cars have been the Hyundai Elite i20 and the Hyundai Santro. Sales numbers are down by almost 70 per cent while the Grand i10 Nios and the Hyundai Aura doing reasonably well.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block