Hyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
March 2020 has been difficult in terms of sales and Hyundai was no exceptions. While the sales have almost halved as compared to March 2019 or even February 2020, there are some green shoots as well.
Hyundai Venue sales have not been too affected unlike its competition and hence the Venue has turned out to be the highest selling sub-4m compact SUV. Segment-leader Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sold 5513 units as against the 6127 units of the Venue which is followed by the Tata Nexon.
Despite its launch being mired in the COVID scare, the Hyundai Creta has begun strongly garnering 6,706 units in its first month. The numbers are a result of the strong pre-launch booking performance and that has helped the Creta become the bestselling Hyundai in March 2020.
One of the hardest hit Hyundai cars have been the Hyundai Elite i20 and the Hyundai Santro. Sales numbers are down by almost 70 per cent while the Grand i10 Nios and the Hyundai Aura doing reasonably well.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium