Hyundai Venue reaches dealerships ahead of its official launch on May 21
After its global debut earlier this month, Hyundai Venue compact SUV drew 2000 bookings in a day. The Korean carmaker has already announced its launch dates - May 21, however, the Hyundai Venue has already reached dealerships. This hints at manufacturer gearing up for its debut in the segment and the deliveries could commence soon as well.
Hyundai Venue rivals the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300. It gets three engine options, - two petrol and one diesel. The 1.2-litre petrol produces 83PS and 116Nm whereas the 1.4-litre diesel engine produces 90PS and 220Nm. The petrol engine will be mated to a five-speed transmission and the diesel variant will be offered with a six-speed manual. The newest engine on offer is a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine which produces 120PS and 172Nm. It will come with an option of six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual clutch transmission.
The styling on the compact SUV is a derivative of the new family design seen on the Flagship SUV- Hyundai Palisade. The similar fascia will be adopted by the next Generation Hyundai Creta, however, with up'ed proportions.
Features such as Hyundai's Bluelink connectivity will debut with the Hyundai Venue Along with features to be at par with its rivals. Expect the pricing to be between Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 11 lakh Ex-showroom pan India.
Image Source - Car News
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip