Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV garners over 33,000 bookings - 1,000 units delivered in a day
Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV was globally unveiled early last month and the soon after, the Venue made a debut in India. That said, the sub-compact has received over 33,000 bookings and so far the Korean carmaker has delivered 1000 units of the Venue to its customers in India. Also, the Venue has received over two lakh enquiries.
The Hyundai Venue arrived in the sub-four-meter SUV party a lot late, but Hyundai has loaded it up with tech and gizmo to strengthen its side of the ring. The Venue gets options of three different engine - 1.2 and 1.0-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel. The petrol engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The automatic has received some attention of the Indians, to be precise, 35 per cent of the total booking number.
The Hyundai Venue rivals the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. The Venue is priced between Rs 6.50-11.10 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai. With this pricing, the Venue's mid-trim levels are priced at par with B+ Segment's premium hatchback such as the Hyundai Elite i20 and the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- NewsGovernment will not ban petrol and diesel vehicles completely - oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- NewsFAME 2: Government of India seeks proposals for electric vehicle charging setup in India
- NewsHonda HR-V spotted on test in Noida - could be launched in India soon
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
- NewsLimited edition Skoda Rapid Rider launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh