Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV to be launched in India on May 21
Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV which made a global debut earlier this month is slated to be launched in India on May 21, 2019. The bookings for the Venue opened on May 2 and the car has already drawn 2000 bookings in a day. Buyers can register for their Hyundai Venue by paying a Rs 21,000 booking amount on the Hyundai website and dealerships.
The car will be offered with two petrol and one diesel engine. The 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS and 116Nm and a 1.4-litre diesel engine that is good enough for 90PS and 220Nm. The new engine on offer is a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 120PS and 172Nm. This engine will come with a choice of a six-speed manual and a seven-speed dual clutch gearbox.
The Venue will be the first car to debut with Hyundai's Blue Link connectivity. The compact SUV will also feature an Arkamys sound system and eco-coating
The Venue is expected to start at Rs 7.5 lakh ex-showroom. Venue competes against the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300.
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- NewsShell Lubricants India inaugurates its first lubricant laboratory in Bengaluru
- NewsMaruti Suzuki opens over 200 service station across India in 2018-19
- NewsRenault Triber to be positioned between Kwid and the Duster in India
- NewsLand Rover reveals all-new 2020 Discovery Sport
- NewsIndia could get vehicle registration portability