Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV to be launched in India on May 21
Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV which made a global debut earlier this month is slated to be launched in India on May 21, 2019. The bookings for the Venue opened on May 2 and the car has already drawn 2000 bookings in a day. Buyers can register for their Hyundai Venue by paying a Rs 21,000 booking amount on the Hyundai website and dealerships.
The car will be offered with two petrol and one diesel engine. The 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS and 116Nm and a 1.4-litre diesel engine that is good enough for 90PS and 220Nm. The new engine on offer is a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 120PS and 172Nm. This engine will come with a choice of a six-speed manual and a seven-speed dual clutch gearbox.
The Venue will be the first car to debut with Hyundai's Blue Link connectivity. The compact SUV will also feature an Arkamys sound system and eco-coating
The Venue is expected to start at Rs 7.5 lakh ex-showroom. Venue competes against the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra XUV300.
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India