Hyundai Venue SUV could get a sportier N Line variant internationally
An international news outlet has stated that Hyundai North America COO, Brian Smith, has said that a sportier variant of the recently unveiled Hyundai Venue compact SUV will be sold in North America and Australia at least.
This model will be called the Venue N Line and will come with a sportier styling package. This is unlike other N Line packages available globally on cars like the Elantra and Sonata, which get more powerful engines and a sportier suspension setup. A Venue equipped as such could make sense for India as a top-of-the-line model to go up against cars like the Ford Ecosport S.
The SUV will get two petrol and one diesel engine which will be mated to two manual and one dual-clutch automatic transmission in various permutations. One of the petrols, and of most interest to us, is the new Kappa T-GDI 1.0 litre turbo. This three-cylinder motor will make 120PS and 172 Nm. This will be paired with two gearboxes, a new seven-speed dual-clutch automatic and a six-speed manual. The other petrol motor, for lower-spec cars, will be the 1.2 litre petrol with 83PS and 116 Nm, as seen on various Hyundai cars in India. The single diesel option will be the 1.4 litre four cylinder turbo diesel motor which puts out 90PS and 220 Nm, paired with a six-speed manual.
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming crossover expected to launch in India by end of 2020
- NewsMG Hector BSVI diesel prices start at Rs 13.88 lakh
- NewsBajaj-KTM developing e-mopeds for India, expected launch in 2022
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers pledges support to its dealerships
- NewsMahindra Scorpio BSVI: What has changed?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055