Hyundai Venue SUV could get a sportier N Line variant internationally
An international news outlet has stated that Hyundai North America COO, Brian Smith, has said that a sportier variant of the recently unveiled Hyundai Venue compact SUV will be sold in North America and Australia at least.
This model will be called the Venue N Line and will come with a sportier styling package. This is unlike other N Line packages available globally on cars like the Elantra and Sonata, which get more powerful engines and a sportier suspension setup. A Venue equipped as such could make sense for India as a top-of-the-line model to go up against cars like the Ford Ecosport S.
The SUV will get two petrol and one diesel engine which will be mated to two manual and one dual-clutch automatic transmission in various permutations. One of the petrols, and of most interest to us, is the new Kappa T-GDI 1.0 litre turbo. This three-cylinder motor will make 120PS and 172 Nm. This will be paired with two gearboxes, a new seven-speed dual-clutch automatic and a six-speed manual. The other petrol motor, for lower-spec cars, will be the 1.2 litre petrol with 83PS and 116 Nm, as seen on various Hyundai cars in India. The single diesel option will be the 1.4 litre four cylinder turbo diesel motor which puts out 90PS and 220 Nm, paired with a six-speed manual.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI compliant Mercedes-Benz E Class-long wheelbase launched in India - prices start Rs 57.50 lakh
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip