Hyundai Venue SUV gets 50,000 bookings within 60 days in India
Hyundai Venue, the newest entrant in the sub-compact-SUV segment in India has garnered 50,000 in 60 days (i.e two months). The SUV was launched in the country for the introductory price of Rs 6.50 lakh for the petrol and Rs 7.75 lakh for the diesel (both prices are ex-showroom India).
The Venue received a warm response and Hyundai dealerships saw over 20,000 bookings for the same within days of commencing it. Infact, the Venue received 2,000 bookings on the day of bookings opening.
The Hyundai Venue arrived at the party a little late than its rivals, however, the SUV brought in some first in segment features - such as the Hyundai's Blue Link. Blue Link is Hyundai car connectivity feature that allows you to control a few features of the car through a smartphone application.
Customers can select one out of the three engines on offer - 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol, 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol and a 1.4-litre turbocharged diesel. The petrol engines come with a choice of an optional automatic gearbox. However, the diesel gets a manual for now.
The Hyundai Venue rivals the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. With this pricing, the Venue's mid-trim levels are priced at par with B+ segment's premium hatchback such as the Hyundai Elite i20 and the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block