Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition starts arriving on dealer floors
Celebrating the first anniversary of the car's India launch, Hyundai India launched the Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition in September. This car has now started arriving at dealership. This is a limited run model of 1,000 units and is based on the top-spec SX(O) trim level. Prices for the Verna Anniversary Edition start at Rs 11.69 lakh for the petrol manual. The petrol auto costs Rs 12.83 lakh and the diesel manual is priced at Rs 13.03 lakh.
The cars get a host of additional features. These are a wireless phone charging pod, black ORVMs, black shark fin antennae, a rear spoiler, brushed aluminium-finished skid plates, and blue interior accents. The interior is an all-black affair, unlike the dual-tone one in the standard car.
The car is mechanically unchanged. The two engine options are a 1.6-litre petrol and a 1.6-litre diesel. The petrol produces 123 PS and a peak torque of 151.022 Nm. The diesel has outputs of 128 PS and 258.90 Nm. Both engines are available with a 6-speed manual transmission. Additionally, the petrol version offers a six-speed automatic option.
Hyundai India will offer two new colours with the sedan, Marina Blue and Polar White. The Hyundai Verna competes with the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, and the Toyota Yaris in its segment.
Image source: IAB
Starts Rs 8.09 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars
- NewsMotor Vehicles Act Amendment 2019: States can't reduce fines to less than notified level
- NewsExclusive: Volkwagen Tiguan Allspace spied in India