Hyundai Xcent 20th Anniversary Special Edition launched in India at Rs 6.25 lakh
The Hyundai Xcent 20th Anniversary Special Edition has just been launched in India. It will be sold in both petrol and diesel variants which cost Rs 6.25 lakh and Rs 7.17 lakh (ex-Delhi), respectively. This 20th Anniversary Special Edition Hyundai Xcent is based on the S variant, which is one trim above the Base variant. It costs about Rs 25,000 more than the regular S variant and offers a couple of minor cosmetic changes. On the outside, the Hyundai Xcent Anniversary Edition gets a chrome radiator grille, red decals at the rear and a chrome garnish, a lip spoiler and a 20th Anniversary Celebration badge on the bootlid. On the inside, the car gets black and red upholstered seats and a 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which none of the other variants get as standard.
Mechanically, the Hyundai Xcent 20th Anniversary Special Edition receives no changes. The petrol variant is powered by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine which produces 83PS of power and 114Nm of torque. The diesel Xcent, meanwhile, runs a 1.1-litre three-pot which develops 72PS of power and 180Nm of torque. The Hyundai Xcent is a direct competitor to the Ford Figo Aspire, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire, Tata Zest and the recently updated Honda Amaze.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh