Hyundai Xcent now available with ABS as standard
Hyundai Motor India has updated the Hyundai Xcent sub-four-metre sedan with new safety features as standard. The base E trim now gets ABS and EBD as standard, along with the already present driver and front passenger airbags.
The Xcent's diesel motor put out figures of 75PS and 190Nm from a 1.2-litre unit. The motor is mated to a 5-speed manual and the claimed economy is 25.14kmpl, 1kmpl more than the Grand. A 1.2-litre petrol motor is also available which puts out 83PS and 114 Nm.
The Hyundai Xcent comes in four trim levels - E, S, SX, SX(O). Notable features are LED DRLs, 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, shark fin antenna, passive keyless entry. The interior gets engine start-stop button, automatic climate control, rear AC vent, rear seat armrest with cupholder, leather-wrapped steering wheel and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- NewsToyota to launch a mass-market electric vehicle in India by 2021
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh