Hyundai Xcent now available with ABS as standard
Hyundai Motor India has updated the Hyundai Xcent sub-four-metre sedan with new safety features as standard. The base E trim now gets ABS and EBD as standard, along with the already present driver and front passenger airbags.
The Xcent's diesel motor put out figures of 75PS and 190Nm from a 1.2-litre unit. The motor is mated to a 5-speed manual and the claimed economy is 25.14kmpl, 1kmpl more than the Grand. A 1.2-litre petrol motor is also available which puts out 83PS and 114 Nm.
The Hyundai Xcent comes in four trim levels - E, S, SX, SX(O). Notable features are LED DRLs, 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, shark fin antenna, passive keyless entry. The interior gets engine start-stop button, automatic climate control, rear AC vent, rear seat armrest with cupholder, leather-wrapped steering wheel and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles