Hyundai Xcent now available with ABS as standard
Hyundai Motor India has updated the Hyundai Xcent sub-four-metre sedan with new safety features as standard. The base E trim now gets ABS and EBD as standard, along with the already present driver and front passenger airbags.
The Xcent's diesel motor put out figures of 75PS and 190Nm from a 1.2-litre unit. The motor is mated to a 5-speed manual and the claimed economy is 25.14kmpl, 1kmpl more than the Grand. A 1.2-litre petrol motor is also available which puts out 83PS and 114 Nm.
The Hyundai Xcent comes in four trim levels - E, S, SX, SX(O). Notable features are LED DRLs, 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, shark fin antenna, passive keyless entry. The interior gets engine start-stop button, automatic climate control, rear AC vent, rear seat armrest with cupholder, leather-wrapped steering wheel and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block