Hyundai Xcent now available with ABS as standard
Hyundai Motor India has updated the Hyundai Xcent sub-four-metre sedan with new safety features as standard. The base E trim now gets ABS and EBD as standard, along with the already present driver and front passenger airbags.
The Xcent's diesel motor put out figures of 75PS and 190Nm from a 1.2-litre unit. The motor is mated to a 5-speed manual and the claimed economy is 25.14kmpl, 1kmpl more than the Grand. A 1.2-litre petrol motor is also available which puts out 83PS and 114 Nm.
The Hyundai Xcent comes in four trim levels - E, S, SX, SX(O). Notable features are LED DRLs, 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, shark fin antenna, passive keyless entry. The interior gets engine start-stop button, automatic climate control, rear AC vent, rear seat armrest with cupholder, leather-wrapped steering wheel and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16
- NewsHyundai Verna gets a new 1.4 litre diesel option, other new variants
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo 2 SUV unveiled in Thailand with sportier trim
- NewsE-Trio Automobiles to launch retrofitted EV conversion kits for Alto and Wagon R
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ABS and 500X ABS spotted at dealerships in India
- News2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro image gallery