Hyundai Xcent Prime taxi available with factory-fitted CNG in India
Hyundai India has launched the taxi variant of the Xcent, called the Prime, with a factory-fitted CNG option. The Hyundai Xcent Prime is available in the pre-facelift form and comes with a warranty of 1,00,00km/3 year warranty. Hyundai offers the Xcent Prime with T and T+ trims. The Hyundai Xcent Prime will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour.
The Hyundai Xcent Prime also comes with a speed limiting function which comes at no-additional cost to the owner
Hyundai says that they've added the CNG kit to their Xcent taxi trim because of the high response to the car. Taxi operators are said to prefer the Hyundai Xcent Prime over the Maruti Dzire Tour because of the space and available features proposition. Hyundai also says that the Xcent Prime brings along with it the ease of registration and also the tax benefit in certain areas. The Hyundai Xcent Prime also comes with a speed limiting function which comes at no-additional cost to the owner. It basically caps the top speed of the vehicle to around 100kmph so that the driver doesn't exceed the speed limit. ABS and airbags though are not part of the equipment on offer.
The Hyundai Xcent Prime gets the 83PS/114Nm 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 5-speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles