Image gallery: 2015 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
With simultaneous world debuts in China and Los Angeles, the all-new Mercedes-Maybach S-Class (yes, that's what they have started calling the Maybach series now) is already a star (pun intended). If the already long S-Class wheelbase wasn't enough, this one gets an extra 20 centimetres, with the rear passengers obviously reaping benefits of the extra room. What's more, Mercedes claims that the Maybach, now, is the world's quietest production car in the rear. Now we can't comment on that claim just yet, the images below give you a low-down on what the car might look and feel like.
The grille and the extra haunch at the rear classify this as the Maybach version. The standard S-Class looks the same from every other aspect
The armrest is made from Nappa leather while there is an analogue clock with the IWC design at the centre
Mercedes have worked on the rear passenger comfort - evident from the two executive seats
Those alloys befit a Rolls or a Bentley, marques the Maybach aims to compete with
Looks and feels as big as the Rolls-Royce or Bentley
- NewsTVS launches Zest 110 BSVI and introduces new shade on NTorq 125 Race Edition
- NewsMade-in-India pure electric ATV from Powerland Agro set to start exports
- NewsUpcoming Qianjiang QJ350 previews Harley-Davidson's 338cc motorcycle for Asian markets?
- NewsHyundai announces Ioniq EV-only sub-brand
- NewsFord Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs 1.2 lakh, now start from Rs 29.99 lakh