Image gallery: 2017 Ducati Monster 797
The new Ducati Monster 797 is finally on sale in India at a rather fetching price of Rs 7.77 lakh (ex-Delhi). The price, however, is subject to change post the GST. The Monster 797 is the now the entry level bike in the Monster series which includes the Monster 821 and Monster 1200.
It gets the 803cc, air-cooled, 75PS, L-twin engine that also powers the Ducati Scrambler. We rode the bike recently and were impressed with it. While we wait to test it, here's the image gallery that shows you details of the new, baby Monster.
The Monster 797 borrows design cues from the '90s Monster
The tank is big and looks great with those chiseled lines
The steel tubular trellis frame is the mainstay of Ducati's Monsters. This one is a single-unit trellis frame from headstock to pillion grab rails like the first Monster
The 803cc, air-cooled, L-twin motor produces 75PS at 8,250rpm and 68.9Nm at 5,750rpm
LCD instrumentation is crisp
320mm Brembo M4.32 Monobloc calipers offer good stopping power
Starts Rs 8,08,000
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh