Image gallery: 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast at the Geneva Motor Show
Ferrari showcased the new 812 Superfast, its new and most powerful front-engine sportscar at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. The car boasts of a new 6.5-litre V12 motor that produces 800PS and 718Nm of torque which is simply astounding. It packs in the latest in Ferrari aerodynamics technology and a host of other features that make it one of the most technologically advanced Ferraris, albeit second to the LaFerrari. Scroll through the images and see what the new Ferrari 812 Superfast is all about.
The styling looks like an evolution of the F12berlinetta. However, it features numerous scoops, slits and other bits that make it the most aero-efficient Ferrari V12
The rear diffuser has active flaps that close or open to either increase downforce or reduce drag
New 6.5-litre, naturally aspirated V12 engine develops a colossal 800PS and 718Nm
The interiors can be customised as per the taste of the customer
The 812 Superfast being unveiled at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show
Starts Rs 5.2 Crore
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased