Image gallery: 2017 KTM 390 Duke
The 2017 KTM 390 Duke was unveiled recently at the 2016 EICMA and it looks absolutely smashing. The new Duke gets an amazing set of features that makes it instantly desirable. The minimal body panels expose the trellis frame as well as the new sub frame to some extent. The LED headlamps are new and grab attention. The new colour TFT dash looks straight out of a big bike and is going to be one of the talking points of the new 390 Duke. The engine makes the same amount of power, at 44PS, but the torque has improved. Its coming soon to India, by February 2017 to be precise. Until then, here's the image gallery for all you KTM 390 Duke fans.
Sharp and aggressive is what comes to mind when you look at the new 390
New LED headlamp looks great
The 390 duke borrows design cues from its elder brother, the 2017 1290 Super Duke R
KTM has added a new rear subframe that has changed the angle of the seat. It is taller and the tail section rises higher than the outgoing Duke
Fuel tank capacity has risen to 13.4-liters
The rider's seat is more spacious while the fuel tank capacity has risen to 13.4-liters
The 390 Duke is a terrific handler and we expect the new bike to bear the same trait
The TFT dash looks great and the view from the bars suggest that it will be easy to read on the move. Note the ignition slot that's moved from the handlebars to the tank
The ABS system features a super moto mode that disengages ABS at the rear wheel, allowing the rider to slide the bike
The 43mm upside-down WP forks are new and uses one leg for compression and the other for rebound
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV to offer 1.4 turbo BSVI petrol and three automatic transmission options!