Image gallery: 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Mercedes-Benz was all set to unveil the 2017 E-Class at the 2016 Detroit Motor Show next week for the first time. Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us a German magazine, Auto-Presse, managed to leak these images ahead of the official unveiling. The updated Mercedes-Benz E-Class borrows a lot of design cues from the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and C-Class. It looks so similar to the C-Class that the only way for a casual observer to tell the two cars apart is the difference in size. Look closer though and you will notice that the Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets the new Multibeam LED headlamps along with different LED DRL detailing.
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class' cabin bears a lot of resemblance to that of the S-Class' interior. It gets the same design theme with the curved dashboard. It also features a similar one-piece glass display that functions as the instrument cluster and the infotainment system's display unit.
The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class will most likely feature a range of four- and six-cylinder petrol and diesel engines. While we wait for more information on that, here's a closer look at the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
The new E-Class gets a face that borrows several design cues from the C-Class and S-Class
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class' cabin too is heavily inspired from the S-Class
Although the white theme may not make it to India, this beautiful cabin will still be a huge hit in our market
The extra length gives the new E-Class a more elegant profile over the C-Class
Starts Rs 57.47 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.36 Crore
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900