Image gallery: 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo road test review
Porsche recently launched the all-new Panamera Turbo in India at a starting price of Rs 1.93 crore (ex-Maharashtra). While Porsche has revamped the entire design of the car, it has also revamped almost every aspect of the car. It is currently available in two other variants - the Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive and the Turbo Sport Turismo. We just drove the standard Porsche Panamera Turbo and were quite surprised by how well it drives. Here's a thorough look at the car through images from our road test review.
The Porsche Panamera looks least 911-like from the front, thanks to the wider profile and the larger headlamps
From the side and rear, however, the 911 silhouette on the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo is unmistakable. This is thanks to the high haunches and the sloping roof
The 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo's headlights get the signature four-point LEDs
The way the tail lights are linked by the LED strip only helps relate it to the 911's rear
This particular set of 20-inch wheels are not standard. They'll cost you another Rs 1 lakh!
The 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo's V8 soundtrack is very nice from the outside. However, from the driver's seat, it isn't the best we've heard
The new V8 features a hot-V turbocharger and produces 550PS from 5,750-6,000rpm and 770Nm between 1,960-4,500rpm
The way the spoiler opens up on the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo is one of the most be beautiful things we've seen on a car!
The interior of the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo is no less beautiful!
The 12.3-inch touchscreen on the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo offers a whole lot of information! However, reaching the far end of the screen from the driver's seat is a bit of a stretch
2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo gets a pressure-sensitive touch panel which works like Apple's 3D Touch
The 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo's instrument is designed in typical Porsche fashion with the analogue tachometer in the centre. It's got 7-inch displays on either side, which can show a lot of data. In this image, the display is set to show a G-Force meter
At the rear, the 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo offers plenty of kneeroom and comfortable seats
The rear passengers also get a touchscreen panel to control media and aircon settings
It's quite an experience to drive a 2-tonne, 5-metre long luxury sedan that feels like a sportscar!
Images by Anis Shaikh
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh