Image gallery: 2017 Range Rover Velar
Land Rover had unveiled its latest mid-sized luxury SUV, the Range Rover Velar. It will be placed in between Range Rover Evoque and the Range Rover Sport, and will go up against the BMW X6, the Porsche Macan and the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. The company clearly didn't want to overdo the design, but at the same time, pay closest attention to the tiniest detail. The Range Rover Velar will come with four engine options -- a 4-cylinder Ingenium diesel engine in two states of tune ,a 250PS 4-cylinder Ingenium petrol, a turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 diesel and a 3.0-litre supercharged V6 petrol.
Here's a thorough look at the Range Rover Velar in images:
The headlights look like a sleeker version of those on the Range Rover Sport, while the large grille reminds us of the Range Rover Vogue
The Range Rover Velar gets matrix-laser LED headlights. They do look really cool
From the side, there aren't too many design elements to highlight except for the slightly sloping roof and those neat 22-inch wheels
Everybody loves a panoramic sunroof!
The rear end of the car looks quite rugged and sporty thanks to the cladding on the bumper and the dual exhaust pipes
The sleek taillights look like a stretched out version of those on the Range Rove Evoque.
The lower variants of the Range Rover Velar don't get the dual exhaust pipes
The symmetrical interior might be a little too bland for some. However, it is quite elegant
That said, once all the displays light up, it looks even better
The Range Rover Velar will debut the brand's new infotainment system call Touch Pro Duo. It features two 10-inch HD touchscreens that handle separate functions
The Range Rover Velar will have two interior colour schemes. One is this all-black theme...
...and the other is this black with beige theme
Starts Rs 92.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 69.98 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!