Image gallery: 2017 Skoda Octavia RS 230
Skoda has brought in the new Octavia RS in India at Rs 24.62 lakh, ex-showroom pan India. The car is available in a single trim and comes loaded with all the bells and whistles. This includes the 230PS 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine and features like lane assist, blind spot warning and more. At the price point that it is available at, there are not too many performance sedans available. The Skoda Octavia RS promises to blend in performance as well as the traditional characteristics of a sedan - space and comfort. While you can read all about the car and its performance here, take a stroll down for our image gallery that will be updated as soon as we get fresh photos from ground zero.
The vRS branded seats are expected to be as comfortable as the regular car. Ohh and here they are covered with Alcantara leather
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X