Image gallery: 2017 Suzuki Swift Hybrid
Suzuki has showcased the Swift Hybrid in Japan. The new Hybrid is based off the car that was showcased earlier this year but boasts a revised powertrain that combines the 91PS 1.2-litre 4-cylinder petrol motor with a 10kW electric generator motor that is claimed to give the Swift with a 32kmpl fuel efficiency. Suzuki offers this Swift in 2wd guise and with a 5-speed Auto Gear Shift or AMT as we know it. While chances of the car coming to our market are very slim, nevertheless, here is an image gallery of the Swift Hybrid.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review
- NewsFirst production 2020 Mahindra Thar to be auctioned for charity
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom