Image gallery: 2017 Suzuki Swift Hybrid
Suzuki has showcased the Swift Hybrid in Japan. The new Hybrid is based off the car that was showcased earlier this year but boasts a revised powertrain that combines the 91PS 1.2-litre 4-cylinder petrol motor with a 10kW electric generator motor that is claimed to give the Swift with a 32kmpl fuel efficiency. Suzuki offers this Swift in 2wd guise and with a 5-speed Auto Gear Shift or AMT as we know it. While chances of the car coming to our market are very slim, nevertheless, here is an image gallery of the Swift Hybrid.
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X