Image gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
The V8 heart of the Vantage puts out 510PS at 6,000rpm and generates 685Nm at 2,000rpm to 5,000 rpm. Aston Martin claims that the 2018 Vantage can reach 60 mph (96.56kmph) in a mere 3.5 seconds and can reach a top whack of 314 kmph. Interestingly, this makes the new Vantage quicker than the previous V12.
The amount mentioned is the base price of the Vantage and excludes the prices of any options that the buyer may specify. With options and taxes, the firm expects an on road price around the Rs 3.3 crore mark. Bookings have already begun and the first car will be delivered by December. A total of 20 units have been allocated to our market for the coming year.
- News2018 INMRC: TVS Racing's Jagan Kumar wins the Super Sport 165cc championship
- News2019 Suzuki Hayabusa bookings open in India at Rs 1 lakh
- NewsDroom hosts India's first pre-owned automotive awards
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019