Image gallery: 2018 Bentley Continental GT
The all new Bentley Continental GT is here. It boasts a beast of a 6.0-litre W12 turbocharged petrol engine that produces 635PS of power and a godly 900Nm of torque, which propels the 2.2-tonne Bentley to 100kmph from standstill in just 3.7 seconds. The engine is mated to a ZF 8-speed dual-clutch gearbox that transfers the power to all four wheels via an Active all-wheel drive system. The AWD system splits the torque in 60:40 ratio between the rear and front wheels. Bentley claims to conjoin utmost comfort with mighty power in the all new Continental GT.
The Bentley Continental GT employs a ZF 8-speed dual-clutch transmission that transmits the power via a new active all-wheel-drive system
The new Bentley Continental GT comes with Bentley Rotating Display which features a 12.3-inch touchscreen housed in a three-sided unit, which revolves the veneer to reveal the touchscreen as well as three elegant analogue dials
The coupe-like roof and the elliptical tail-lamps give the Bentley Continental GT a sleeker rear profile
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!