Image gallery: 2018 Bentley Continental GT
The all new Bentley Continental GT is here. It boasts a beast of a 6.0-litre W12 turbocharged petrol engine that produces 635PS of power and a godly 900Nm of torque, which propels the 2.2-tonne Bentley to 100kmph from standstill in just 3.7 seconds. The engine is mated to a ZF 8-speed dual-clutch gearbox that transfers the power to all four wheels via an Active all-wheel drive system. The AWD system splits the torque in 60:40 ratio between the rear and front wheels. Bentley claims to conjoin utmost comfort with mighty power in the all new Continental GT.
The Bentley Continental GT employs a ZF 8-speed dual-clutch transmission that transmits the power via a new active all-wheel-drive system
The new Bentley Continental GT comes with Bentley Rotating Display which features a 12.3-inch touchscreen housed in a three-sided unit, which revolves the veneer to reveal the touchscreen as well as three elegant analogue dials
The coupe-like roof and the elliptical tail-lamps give the Bentley Continental GT a sleeker rear profile
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X