Image gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
BMW Motorrad will launch the 2018 BMW G 310 GS in India tomorrow, July 18. The entry-level adventure tourer comes powered by a liquid-cooled 313cc single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired with a six-speed transmission. The G 310 GS as well as its street-focussed sibling, the G 310 R, are being manufactured at the TVS Motor Company plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. The 310 GS comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard. Expect pricing for the GS to be in the Rs 3.5 - 4 lakh range. KTM India has also announced that it will soon launch its 390 Adventure to compete with the 310 GS.
Meanwhile, here is an image gallery to give you a closer look at the BMW G 310 GS:
Starts Rs 3,49,000
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!