Image gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
BMW Motorrad will launch the 2018 BMW G 310 R in the country tomorrow, July 18. The naked motorcycle comes powered by a liquid-cooled 313cc single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired with a six-speed transmission. The G 310 R as well as its adventure-tourer sibling, the G 310 R, are being manufactured at the TVS Motor Company plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. Both bikes get ABS as standard. Expect pricing for the 310 R to be in the Rs 3 - 3.5 lakh range. The G 310 R will compete with the popular KTM 390 Duke at launch.
Here is a closer look at the BMW G 310 R:
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X