Image gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
BMW Motorrad will launch the 2018 BMW G 310 R in the country tomorrow, July 18. The naked motorcycle comes powered by a liquid-cooled 313cc single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired with a six-speed transmission. The G 310 R as well as its adventure-tourer sibling, the G 310 R, are being manufactured at the TVS Motor Company plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. Both bikes get ABS as standard. Expect pricing for the 310 R to be in the Rs 3 - 3.5 lakh range. The G 310 R will compete with the popular KTM 390 Duke at launch.
Here is a closer look at the BMW G 310 R:
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!