Image gallery: 2018 BMW X4
We've recently driven the second-generation BMW X4 coupe-SUV and the SUV will launch in India in 2019. The X4 is based on the recently launched X3 and also shares its the BMW Cluster Architecture (CLAR) platform. We've put together an image gallery to give you a better look at the new SUV.
The BMW X4 may have striking looks, but it's not a path-breaking vehicle like its bigger sibling, the X6. It is quite simply a more compact version with a similar upright stance and the all-important coupe like sloping roof and lines
This handsome SUV not only has a commanding presence, but also exudes style and emanates a sense of athleticism and muscular dynamism.
The long sloping roofline is complemented by the prominent rising shoulder line and the strong character line between the wheel arches contributes in smartly breaking up this SUV's flanks. All this play of lines and contoured surfaces results in conspicuous haunches that are additionally emphasized by the drawn-in glasshouse at the rear
The BMW X4 comes with as many three petrol and four diesel engines ranging in power output from 186 PS to 365 PS. All may not be offered in India, but there will surely be enough choice of petrol and diesel power plants to meet our market requirements
The cockpit has the driver focused layout which all enthusiast's like and the low dash and instrument panel and slightly raised seating position, provide a very commanding view
The 525 litres of boot space, which can be increased to 1430 litres by folding down the seats, etc, is also much better and all this has made the X4 a more practical family vehicle than before
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip