Image gallery: 2018 Bugatti Divo
The Bugatti Divo has been revealed which brings reworked bodywork, aerodynamic upgrades, weight saving and a more track-oriented set-up. Essentially a Chiron, this hypercar is 8.0s quicker around the Nardo circuit than the Chiron. It is limited to 40 units, all sold out in spite of the EUR 5 million (Rs 40.58 crore) price-tag.
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch