Image gallery: 2018 Bugatti Divo
The Bugatti Divo has been revealed which brings reworked bodywork, aerodynamic upgrades, weight saving and a more track-oriented set-up. Essentially a Chiron, this hypercar is 8.0s quicker around the Nardo circuit than the Chiron. It is limited to 40 units, all sold out in spite of the EUR 5 million (Rs 40.58 crore) price-tag.
- NewsSharad Sanghi - one of India's leading car collectors is no more
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
- NewsVintage and Classic car Grand Heritage Drive