Image gallery: 2018 Bugatti Divo
The Bugatti Divo has been revealed which brings reworked bodywork, aerodynamic upgrades, weight saving and a more track-oriented set-up. Essentially a Chiron, this hypercar is 8.0s quicker around the Nardo circuit than the Chiron. It is limited to 40 units, all sold out in spite of the EUR 5 million (Rs 40.58 crore) price-tag.
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc