Image gallery: 2018 CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport
The 2018 CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport commemorates 30th anniversary of the first ever Honda Africa Twin that was launched back in 1988. It features the same red, white, and blue paint, reminiscent of old bike. Besides a cosmetic makeover, the Africa Twin Adventure Sport is said to have improved on and off road capability and improved features. The engine gets a lighter balance shaft and a longer intake system. The exhaust system is new as well. The fuel tank is also larger than the standard Africa which translates to longer distances between fuel stops.
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh