Image gallery: 2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus facelift
Datsun recently launched a facelifted version of its Go hatchback and its MPV version, the Go Plus. The cars have received an exterior brush up, a completely redone interior and, most importantly, improved safety via the now standard dual airbags and ABS. Mechanically, the Go and Go+ remain unchanged, they continue to be based on the V-platform from the Micra. The 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor with 68PS and 104 Nm and is paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The front bumper on both cars has been reworked. These get grey housings below the headlamps to accommodate the DRLs, also a new addition.
The side profile's only change is the new 14-inch diamond cut alloys on the top-end trims.
The Go+ gets black polygonal inserts on the rear bumpers
The instrument cluster now gets an analogue tachometer which is much easier to read that the digital one from before.
The new seven-inch infotainment system is a huge step up from the docking system that the Go initially came with. This system comes with a full HD screen with crisp responses.
The cars have got a completely revamped dashboard with this facelift
The Go+ gets a dual-tone dashboard in place of the all-black one from the Go
The company claims they have reinforced the cars' structure to comply with the new safety norms coming into effect next year
In a significant step up, the new cars come with two airbags and ABS as standard.
Images by Anis Shaikh
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?