Image gallery: 2018 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200
Harley-Davidson has added two new offerings to its Sporster range, the 2018 Iron 1200 and the Forty-Eight Special. The new introductions to Harley's portfolio is a part of 100 motorcycles that the company plans to launch by 2027. As described by Harley-Davidson, the new offerings combine the throw-back styling seen from the custom-bike scene based on the the popular Sportster platform and the impressive performance of the Evolution 1200 V-Twin engine. New fuel tank graphics distinguish both the Iron 1200 and the Forty-Eight Special, and combine bold color stripes with a formal typeface, color and graphic elements originally popular in the 1970s. Of the two offering, the 2018 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200 comes with a 1202cc Evolution 1200 V-Twin engine that makes 36 percent more torque compared to the Iron 883. Here is a detailed look at the 2018 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200, that might be launched in India.
Harley-Davidson has added a high rise bar in matte black on the Iron 1200
Harley has also added a little bikini fairing, speed screen in Harley-speak, that's black in colour on all Iron colourways.
The eye-catching stripes are inspired by 70s Harleys and they look wonderfully attractive
A 1202cc Evolution 1200 V-Twin engine delivers 36 percent more torque
The fast-back Café Solo Seat flows to the rear fender and is shaped to help hold the rider in position
The satin-black Mini Ape handle bar is an essential element of the garage-built chopper look that adds instant attitude
The blackened engine, exhaust pipes, wheels and other bits, are all interesting additions to the Iron 1200
The gloss black speed screen framing the headlamp is a West Coast styling influence
The Iron 1200 comes with all-black 9-spoke wheels (19-inch front and 16-inch rear)
Starts Rs 32,99,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show