Image gallery: 2018 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200
Harley-Davidson has added two new offerings to its Sporster range, the 2018 Iron 1200 and the Forty-Eight Special. The new introductions to Harley's portfolio is a part of 100 motorcycles that the company plans to launch by 2027. As described by Harley-Davidson, the new offerings combine the throw-back styling seen from the custom-bike scene based on the the popular Sportster platform and the impressive performance of the Evolution 1200 V-Twin engine. New fuel tank graphics distinguish both the Iron 1200 and the Forty-Eight Special, and combine bold color stripes with a formal typeface, color and graphic elements originally popular in the 1970s. Of the two offering, the 2018 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200 comes with a 1202cc Evolution 1200 V-Twin engine that makes 36 percent more torque compared to the Iron 883. Here is a detailed look at the 2018 Harley-Davidson Iron 1200, that might be launched in India.
Harley-Davidson has added a high rise bar in matte black on the Iron 1200
Harley has also added a little bikini fairing, speed screen in Harley-speak, that's black in colour on all Iron colourways.
The eye-catching stripes are inspired by 70s Harleys and they look wonderfully attractive
A 1202cc Evolution 1200 V-Twin engine delivers 36 percent more torque
The fast-back Café Solo Seat flows to the rear fender and is shaped to help hold the rider in position
The satin-black Mini Ape handle bar is an essential element of the garage-built chopper look that adds instant attitude
The blackened engine, exhaust pipes, wheels and other bits, are all interesting additions to the Iron 1200
The gloss black speed screen framing the headlamp is a West Coast styling influence
The Iron 1200 comes with all-black 9-spoke wheels (19-inch front and 16-inch rear)
Starts Rs 32,99,000
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review
- NewsGoodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
- NewsAishwarya Pissay to be part of Sherco TVS Rally Factory squad at 2018 Baja Aragon
- NewsDani Pedrosa announces his retirement from MotoGP
- NewsBentley Motors enters 100th year with the premiere of a short film
- NewsRenault Kwid fails ASEAN NCAP safety test, gets a zero-star rating
- NewsTata 45X based premium hatchback to launch in India by the 2019 festive season
- News2018 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport launched at Rs 46.60 lakh
- NewsAnalysis: Kawasaki to localise Ninja 300 for better pricing?
- News2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125 maxi scooter price leaked ahead of July 19 launch