Image gallery: 2018 Harley-Davidson Road Glide and Street Glide in Croatia
Harley-Davidson's Ride Ride Slide event in Split, Croatia has three days of riding. The first day was a 280km day in the mountains and along the coast near Split, Croatia's second largest town. We were riding the 2018 Milwaukee 8 powered Road Glide and the Street Glide. The roads were fabulous and the scenery even more so. Enjoy the images!
This was our ride for the first half of the day. This 2018 Road Glide is all the wonderful things well w about this bike clad in stunning hard candy green in Harley-speak
With about 16 motorcycles on the road, the Harley-Davidson Ride Ride Slide event brought many countries' press together
The Hard Candy Green on the 2018 Harley is not for the shy and retiring types. It's bold, delicious looking and on a motorcycle this large, very extroverted
Of course it's not all work. This 'selfie' was interrupted by another journalist. Notice the flawless chrome as well as the beautiful sky!
The Street Glide for OVERDRIVE was in this gorgeous warm silver colour but also in the hard candy mode, naturally.
At a rest stop along the way on the first day of the Harley-Davidson Ride Ride Slide event, we came upon this view. That's the historic town is ibenik, about 90km from our base, Split
Rocky, undulating and green, Croatia's roads are in awesome shape and they use bridges like this to snake about the countryside. Makes riding motorcycles here such a pleasure!
Croatia has more than 1,500 islands but Split, the town in the picture, is not one of them. Here we are climbing down from the mountains that ring Split as the riding day comes to a close
Done for the day! The buffett-y but otherwise smooth and quick 2018 Harley ticks over furiously after a good, fast mountain ride
On Day Two of the Harley-Davidson Ride Ride Slide event, we take the new Forty (the white one) and the new Iron 1200 out for a spin. Stay tuned!
The Harley-Davidson Ride Ride Slide event was based out of Split, Croatia. Day one? We're riding these beauties, the 2018 Street Glide and the 2018 Road Glide
Starts Rs 32,99,000
Starts Rs 10,50,000
Starts Rs 29,99,000
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- Review2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise